© 2010 JR Construction , LLC. All rights reserved.
WATER RESTORATION Specialist
If Water is left standing for more then 24 - 48 hours It will begain to grow mold and bacteria.This can be very harmful to your health and property.
Here at JR Construction we have great response time with fully certified water restoration staff on board to help you get your life and home back on track.
If you have a flood at your home or place of business.
Time is very imporant !
We offer superior drying methods to help save your
personal property and your home from further damage!
1. If possable Turn off the source of the water.
2. If possable turn off breakers to that effected area.
3. Turn off HVAC system so not to spread containance
4. Stay out of the effected area until JR Construction has arrived.
5. Have insurance information available.
6. JR Construction will also perform repair to the water source if requested to by the homeowner.
Upon arrival JR Construction Will provide you with a scope of work and and estament of the work to be performed. JR Construction will also have to take pictures of the areas affected. We will also do daily inspections of the restoration areas. Doing this we will insure that you are getting the best possiable out come for your home and belongings. This will also be followed by daily reports that will be given to the homeowner and insurance company as well, at the completion of the project.
1. Don't go into area that has standing water.
2. Don't try to get water up with a vaccum cleaner.
3. Don't turn on the heat or air system
4. Don't pull up wet carpet
5. Don't remove any sheetrock
IF YOU CAN NOT TURN OFF THE WATER SOURCE WE CAN DO IT FOR YOU